Summer in the bushland will be muddy, musical, crafty and colourful!
Kids can get their hands dirty playing in mud-cubbies, create bushland marimba music, and do some painting, weaving and creating all in one place.
There are activities aplenty celebrating childhood, imagination and nature until January 26.
Interactive installations for kids and families to enjoy include:
• A tiny village of houses made from mud
• A circle of giant xylophones, or marimbas
• A story to read while you walk
• An orienteering challenge
• Natural sculptures to find
• A labyrinth to explore.
Programmed activities for hands-on play include:
• Cob-house construction
• Flag painting
• Lantern making
• Summer labyrinth and craft
• First Nations games
• Water fights
• Eco-games and bushwalks
• Pom-pom palace
Come along to play from 7am – 6pm daily, or book into programmed activities.
Visit sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/whatson for full schedule, details and registration.