Shore Media is the operator and owner of this site. Our terms and conditions for the use of this website for both a user and advertiser are detailed as follows. Please read before using our site or advertising with us. If you do not agree to the following Terms and Conditions of use you are not authorised to use the Kids on the Coast or Kids in the City website. Kids on the Coast/Kids in the City reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Kids on the Coast and Kids in the City websites and their content is copyright @2017.
- Shore Media owns and controls all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website and all copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Unless you own or control the relevant copyright to content you have submitted, you must not:
- Re-publish content from our website (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website for any purpose.
The publisher, Shore Media, is committed to protecting your privacy by providing a safe and secure environment for you while interacting with our site. When registering you will be asked to provide your name, email address and region. Other information may be requested from time to time but it is entirely your choice to respond to these requests and the information requested would only be for a specific purpose that will be disclosed at the time. You can be assured we will only use any personal information you have chosen to provide us for the purpose for which you have agreed to provide it for.
Personal information is only requested in order to enable Shore Media to deliver personalised and enhanced services that are not available to anonymous users.
How your personal information could be used:
- To personalise your experience by delivering content, promotions and other information that you would see as pertinent.
- To administer a competition, promotion, survey or the like to enable us, or the promoter, to contact you and to verify your identity.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
How do we use site cookies?
Site cookies are used to compile aggregate data about site traffic and how users are interacting with our site so that we can offer you, the user, a better experience when you visit our site and enable us to develop tools to continue to enhance this experience.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions as stated below apply to all competitions on www.kidsonthecoast.com.au and www.kidsinthecity.com.au unless otherwise stated.
- Entry is open to residents of Queensland ONLY except associates of Shore Media and their associated agencies.
- The promoters of the Kids on the Coast competitions are Shore Media Pty Ltd A.C.N 621.120.901
- To enter into any of the Kids on the Coast or Kids in the City competitions log onto www.kidsonthecoast.com.au or www.kidsinthecity.com.au. Entry in the competition is automatic by clicking on the enter now link on the competition page and then completing the entry form.
- Only one entry per person is accepted.
- Persons under the age of 18 years must gain parental consent before entering.
- To be eligible, all applications must be received and processed between the dates specified for each competition published in the magazine and on the website. No application will be processed if all information is not entered.
- There will be a random draw of names from correct entries for the prize winner of each competition. The result of the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email. If no response is received within 7 days from the date the email is sent, the prize will be drawn again.
- The prize is not refundable or transferable and may not be converted into cash.
- Shore Media Pty Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage that any entrant or winner in this competition may suffer, whether as a result of the promoters’ negligence or otherwise, except in relation to any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the website, Kids on the Coast and Kids in the City services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, email us.
- Shore Media Pty Ltd will not accept any responsibility for any delays in the mail service and is not liable for any delay or failure by the Promoter to deliver any prize or for the quality of the prize or for any loss or damage arising in connection with the competition.
- Kids on the Coast Magazine and Kids in the City Magazine competitions are not in any way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
Kids on the Coast/Kids in the City Magazines are committed to bringing you editorial with integrity. Any assistance we do receive from local businesses to produce stories does not compromise the integrity of our coverage. Content in the form of a review, sponsored post, branded or native content will clearly be displayed as paid or sponsored content in a highlighted blue Sponsored Content tile.
Even in cases when compensation is received for reviews or advertisements, Kids on the Coast/Kids in the City will always provide honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences around those topics or products. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. For more information, please refer to our Shore Media Editorial Code of Conduct.
Should you have any complaints, please refer to our Shore Media Complaints Procedure.