As the school holidays approach, are you looking for something to entertain the kids, AND yourself?
Caloundra Music Festival has a bundle of kid-friendly fun in store… here’s our top 5 things for kids to do at the Festival!:
1. Live music – Sure you’ve taken the kids to see Peppa Pig, for something completely different, show them real live music. There are plenty of all age’s bands that kids will love to dance to like no one is watching!
2. The Funky Forest – Create, play and explore! Nestled under the shady trees of Kings Beach Park, The Funky Forest offers a program of fun daily workshops, sports and games, like Bucket Drumming, Craft with Petit and even Kids Yoga.
3. Learn about turtles – Check out the new TurtleCare and BushCare programs where kids can learn about our local beaches and how they can help to conserve marine turtle nesting habitat. They also get to screen-print their very own reusable, calico bag.
4. Kerbside Collective – Kerbside is bringing along their suitcase full of circus toys and provide a playful space with circus games. A “Come & Try & Share” space for all ages exploring the flow of hoops, poi, spinning plates, devil sticks & juggling. You then work together to create shapes with our bodies & explore balancing and building human pyramids.
5. Paint a pot, plant a seed – Bring out your child’s green thumb with the Little Garden Growers terracotta pot planting activity!
While you are welcome to BYO snacks, Caloundra Music Festival offers an array of yummy food options, including The Avocado Hut, Spaghetti Junction and Lush Juice Bar, as well as favourites like the Byron Bay Organic Doughnuts, Potato Slinky and Catch and Kiss Seafood.