Competition Terms and Conditions
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions as stated below apply to all competitions on www.kidsonthecoast.com.au unless otherwise stated.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia except employees and associates of Kids on the Coast and their associated agencies.
- The promoters of the Kids on the Coast competitions are Things 4 Kids Pty Ltd A.C.N 115142615/A.B.N 86 473 357 391
- To enter into any of the Kids on the Coast competitions log onto www.kidsonthecoast.com.au. Entry in the competition is automatic by clicking on the enter now link on the competition page of www.kidsonthecoast.com.au and filling in the entry form.
- Maximum prize value is $500 per prize and up to $20,000 over 12 months.
- To be eligible all applications must be received and processed between the dates specified for each competition published in the magazine and on the website. No application will be processed if all information is not entered.
- There will be a draw of names for the prize winner of each competition which will take place at 101 Memorial Drive, Eumundi. The result of the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email, or if not contactable by email, by telephone and written confirmation within 2 days of the draw. The name of the winner will be displayed on the Kids on the Coast. website.
- If the prize is not claimed in one month from the original draw date, a further draw will be conducted and a despatch of notification issued
- The prize is not refundable or transferable and may not be converted into cash.
- Things 4 Kids Pty Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage that any entrant or winner in this competition may suffer, whether as a result of the promoters' negligence or otherwise, except in relation to any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the web site, Kids on the Coast services and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, email or write to us.
- Things for 4 Kids Pty Ltd will not accept any responsibility for any delays in the mail service.